8 Questions You Should Ask:
Med Away Disposal Services offers flexible pickup schedules to meet your needs. We are a local medical waste disposal company in Georgia that wants to meet your needs and give you greater satisfaction through our business relationship.
2. Do you offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee? All medical waste disposal companies claim they offer great customer service, but most don’t stand behind that claim with any money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Med Away Disposal Services offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not happy with our service we’ll refund 100% of your most recent service fee.
3. Can I get an immediate response from a local service rep? Large medical waste disposal companies don’t have local representatives on call to service their customers, so they have to rely on a national call center or voicemail to handle all customer inquiries.
Med Away Disposal Services believes you should speak to a live, local representative and get the answers you need the very same day. That is a huge benefit of doing business with a medical waste disposal company in Georgia.
4. Will you provide medical waste disposal services at a price that’s 10% – 25% lower than what I’m currently paying, with no hidden fees? Many medical waste disposal companies overcharge you by 25% or more and then they add on fuel surcharges and other hidden fees.
Med Away Disposal Services guarantees their prices will be 10% – 25% lower than the competition, with absolutely no hidden fees.
5. Will you guarantee not to raise your prices for the duration of our agreement? Many people fail to realize until it’s too late that the contract they signed with a national medical waste disposal companies gives that company the right to raise their prices each and every year by 18% or more. If and when they do, you’ll be paying more than double your originally quoted price by the end of your contract.
Med Away Disposal Services, a local medical waste disposal company in Georgia, guarantees we will never raise your prices over the term of our agreement. And if you decide to renew your agreement, we will increase your prices once and only once, by no more than 7%.
6. Can we cancel our agreement with 30 days notice if we’re dissatisfied? Most medical waste disposal companies lock you into a long-term agreement then charge a substantial penalty (up to 50%) when you try to cancel the agreement.
Med Away Disposal Services doesn’t believe in holding customers hostage to an agreement. If you’re ever dissatisfied for any reason, just give us 30 days notice and we will release you from our agreement without penalty. We want to make sure that our customers remain happy.
7. Do you carry the necessary permits to be compliant? All medical waste companies are required to have a transporter permit (to transport waste) and can only transport waste to a company properly permitted to process the waste. Insist that your medical waste disposal company provide copies of their transport permit, as well as the permit of the company they use to process the waste.
Med Away Disposal Services carries both transport and transfer permits and will gladly provide copies to all of our customers.
8. Can you bundle other services like paper shredding, document storage or digital imaging, along with your medical waste disposal services?Most medical waste disposal companies don’t offer shredding or records management services, so that can’t offer a bundled price on these services.
Med Away Disposal Services is a sister company of River Mill Data Management, LLC, a company that provides shredding and records management services to hospitals and medical facilities throughout Georgia and Alabama. That puts us in a unique position to bundle these services and save you money.