Med Away is setting the standard for all local and national medical waste disposal companies with our Customer Bill of Rights. Our Customer Bill of Rights not only reflects our commitment to our customers, it also details the standards you should expect from your medical waste disposal company.
- Flexible Pickup Schedules- Med Away uses smaller, more cost-effective vans to pick up your medical waste. So we can afford to offer flexible pickup schedules to meet your needs.
- Emergency Service- If you have an immediate need we’ll provide emergency pickup service.
- Immediate Responses- When you call Med Away Disposal Services you’ll speak to a live, local representative and get the answers you need the very same day.
- Clean-Cut Employees- You can rest assured that all our employees are clean-cut, well groomed and wear a uniform. But more importantly they have also passed their criminal background checks and pre-employment drug tests, and they are required to pass on-going random drug tests as well.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee- We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not happy with our service we’ll refund 100% of your most recent service fee.
- HIPAA-Trained Staff- Our employees are trained annually in HIPAA standards.
- Guaranteed Lower Prices– Med Away Disposal Services guarantees that our prices will be 10% – 25% lower than our competitors’ pricing.
- No Hidden Fees– Med Away Disposal Services offers easy-to-understand invoices with “all-inclusive pricing” and no hidden fees. So you won’t have to pay extra for anything.
- No Price Increases– We won’t raise your price during the term of our agreement. (Some of our competitors raise their prices up to 18% per year, every year for the term of your contract).
- No Unfair Contracts– Our agreements give you the right to cancel service at any time with 30 days written notice.
- Guaranteed In Writing– All Med Away Disposal Services price quotes are guaranteed in writing, so there will never be any surprises.
- Cost-Effective Compliance Training Programs- We offer the same OSHA compliance training programs that our competitors do via an on-line portal, but our programs cost 30% less.
- Licensed Insured and Fully Complaint- Med Away Disposal Services is licensed, insured and fully compliant with all state and federal waste-handling regulations.
- Permit to collect and transport biomedical waste: PBR-106-23COL
- Permit for transfer station for the transfer of biomedical waste: PBR-106-23-TS
- Alabama Permit Number: TRN 1029120-GA07
- Small Business
- Veteran Owned Small Business