Do you want a more paperless office? Have you considered converting your paper documents into digital format by scanning them? At River Mill, we can help.
Here are some of the benefits companies receive through document conversion:
- Eliminate file cabinets and file rooms, drastically reducing expensive storage space
- Put existing space to more productive use
- Easily share documents among multiple users in multiple locations
- Make your documents searchable so that you can find the right one in seconds
- Easily back up all data for disaster recovery purposes
- Never lose a document again
Are those some advantages that you would like to have in place with your document management strategy? Please give us a call us to discuss this and see if it is a cost-effective option for your business. Please explore your scanning options in further detail by following the links below:
- Scan On Demand
- Day Forward Scanning
- Document Conversion
- Online Electronic Document and Image Hosting
River Mill Data Management would be glad to help you with these scanning services for the solutions you need. To learn more about our document services, please fill out the contact sheet to the right with details about your project. We will call you soon with answers to your questions.
As part of our service package, we also provide:
Storage of your scanned documents for 60 days post scanning!
Secure destruction of your scanned documents at the end of the 60 days storage, by a NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) AAA-Certified shredding company – River Mill Data Management!
Storage in our fireproof media vault of a digital copy of all of your scanned documents to serve as your disaster recovery backup!